Sales & Marketing Officer - Career at Swosti Limited
Sales & Marketing Officer - Career at Swosti Limited in Bangladesh. Apply for Swosti Limited job and get your career at Swosti Limited!
Company: Swosti Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Work Place: Dhaka
Job DescriptionJob Summary
Swosti is looking for dynamic, energetic persons with technically sound knowledge and having exceptional communication skills to work alongside with different teams.
- About Company: Swosti [www.swosti.net] is a leading software development organization, currently focusing on Micro-finance applications development for different MFIs and Credit Cooperatives in Bangladesh. Swosti, a mBillionth Award-2014 [http://mbillionth.in/m-business-commercebanking/] winning concept deals with automated credit and savings management solution in Bangladesh. Now the company invites applications from competent people to promote and sell company`s existing & new software products to the institutional customers. Please visit us at: .
- This is a focal position generating new Software sales lead for the company. It will require frequent visit to customer office premises and introduce the product(s) to the potential customer(s), make presentation, close sales and receive customers` feedback on a regular basis. It will also require promotional and campaign efforts to promote software brand through digital channels - phonecalls, web, YouTube, Facebook, Email, SMS etc.
- Swosti is looking for dynamic, energetic persons with technically sound knowledge and having exceptional communication skills to work alongside with different teams.
- Applicant having working experience with large MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions) like BRAC, ASA, Grameen Bank etc. and now is willing to grow his career in Corporate Sales are highly encouraged to apply.
- Explore & meet new customers in existing or new region(s).
- Analyze products, competitors' offerings and prepare proposals.
- Execute promotional activities through email, social media tool, telephone calls etc.
- Respond queries from potential customers and convert into sales lead.
- Demonstrate Software product and make presentation to clients.
- Prepare different reports i.e. sales, call reports etc. on a regular basis.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Graduation / Masters in Business/ Commerce/ Marketing/ Science/ Finance/ Accounting/ etc.
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and convincing skill.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Sound Accounting knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Email, Power Point and social media tools.
- Must be Enthusiastic, Pro-active, Punctual, Honest and Hard-working.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Writing skill especially in English will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Institutional sales will get preference.
- Additional Requirements :
- A highly energetic, motivated, and sincere person
- Willing to visit clients' premises on a regular basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team member with a positive attitude
- Intermediate computer skills (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive Sales Incentives
- Yearly two festival bonuses
- Performance based yearly salary increment & Profit Sharing
- Friendly work environment
- Subsidized Lunch
Experience Any experience Relevant fields
Keyskills Not Mentioned