Technical Specialist – Recruitment - Career at Save the Children
Technical Specialist – Recruitment - Career at Save the Children in Bangladesh. Apply for Save the Children job and get your career at Save the Children!
Company: Save the Children
Job Type: Full Time
Work Place: Cox's Bazar
Job DescriptionSave the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for potential female candidates.
Technical Specialist – Recruitment oversees all the recruitment and sourcing operations to meet the talent acquisition needs of the Cox’s Bazar area office. S/he renders active support from the point of HR partnering to better understand the operational needs of the program and the business support functions - picking on the technicalities on the requirements, translating them into concrete and concise specifications as the initial feed to the job, detailing them in standard job description format, and then sourcing the right kind of talent using a variety of sophisticated tools, techniques, systems, and technologies. The incumbent manages a high-performance team comprised of recruitment officers and HR assistants, reports directly to the Manager – Human Resources, and works in close collaboration to receive technical support and guidance from the matrix reporting Senior Manager – HR Operations based at the country office. The incumbent prepares requisition on Oracle Taleo environment, prepares and publishes adverts, ensures proper uses of the right sourcing channels, engages actively in the screening process in coordination with the hiring managers, represents HR in the interview boards, and ensures all other related administrative functions, including process documentation and archiving, onboarding HR legal vetting and compliance, and employee profile creation on Oracle HRIS systems, etc. are performed in line with the SOP, policy manual, and other internal standards. The incumbent provides support in other HR and general operational issues and maintains a collaborative relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, especially with the hiring managers, program teams, and country office HR team in order to create a highly valued and satisfactory experience at all levels.
Qualifications and experience
- 05 years of progressive experience in leading bulk recruitment and resourcing operations for nonprofit organizations, preferably having work exposure in humanitarian response
- Sound technical knowledge of the principles and procedures of driving high-value and high-volume recruitment & selection campaigns
- In-depth insights on the recruitment challenges in CXB context and ability to deal with that
- Eloquent written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated capacity to represent the employer brand in alignment with regional and global standards
- Outstanding team management, priority setting, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- A tech-savvy individual with proficiency in MS Office Suite, G-Suite & Oracle ERP operation
- Postgraduate degree in Human Resources Management or in any relevant subject; Any relevant professional certification will be of huge advantage. Contract type: Regular
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Number of vacancies: 01 (One)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.